Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Family is Everywhere

The previous post was to calm down the family members sending me nasty messages that I haven't posted anything in quite some time. I also question the current (lack of ) American foreign policy, but enough of that.

I met Soupeater in a store on Sunday. He informed me that I was the third branch of a family that he had met that day in three different stores, having run into a brother in law (of mine) in one store and a sister (again, of mine) in another store. Although the odds of this happening are not minimal, it is not so outrageous, as we all live in the same town and basically frequent the same establishments.

As I was driving to work on Monday on the Palisades, and thinking how I could get the preceding thought into a blog, the car behind me gave one quick flash. I moved over. The car did not pass me, which I thought odd (but prudent, as I was at the max, and any faster is a risk of a ticket). As I approached the slow moving cars in the right lane, I got back in front of the car. I then moved over again, and this time, the car did as well. This was quite odd. Until a hand started waving at me as that car exited on the right. I looked over.


It was a another sister. (of mine, not Soupeaters)

Small, but lovely, world to live in.

1 comment:

Dipsy said...

that is so cool. wish that could happen to me!