Thursday, May 21, 2009

Piff to You

I have been getting snide remarks from others that I have not posted in a while. The truth is most of what is in me has to be distilled down for the masses, so as not to cause damage. ( To who, i will not say) .

Now I have looked about at other blogs, and there have been gaps of, would you believe, 2 WEEKS where there were no posts, even though it is posted to by a couple of people who seem to have plenty to say! From the 7th of the month, to the 21st. And THAT blog did not have one of its contributors on vacation.

So now we have a similar scenario here, where this blog has been resting our fingers a bit before we ramp up for the summer surge of blogs. ( As well as tooling around the yard). The last post here was the 7th. This one is the 21st. So i just duplicated the other slothly blog and kept the same gap, without going one shorter, and grandstanding, or one longer, and letting them come back with " Oh, yeah, well OUR graphics are better than yours, and we have shorter gaps, so there!"

So enjoy another post about posts, the old standby when the other thoughts are still percolating about in my head, and today, being baked in the sun as I enjoy the top down.

Gotta go ride.

2 comments:

FBB said...

Listen hear, Icarus, we at least had the excuse of Pesach. As near as I can tell there were no holidays in May. So take a look at the numbers for the months in question.

I've been wondering when your co- contributor would finally be allowed out of that airport.

SLiM said...

Welcome back, Doc G!