Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday & Thank You Readers

Only three more days and the Good Doctor will be a year old. Its amazing how time flies and how things can change so quickly in the course of a year. ( geese come, geese leave, geese return, etc.) So as I take a moment and reflect on the past year ( ..... Ok, done.) Soupeater and I would just like to thank all of you who have followed, commented, praised, criticized, challenged and made this part year fun and exciting.

Keep reading and commenting, for if we write and no one reads it, does it make a sound in the blogsphere?

6 comments:

Dr. Boo Boo Gone said...

Its good to know you will be "a year old" It explains a lot.

G6 said...

Keep trying to make me laugh.
On occasion, you succeed.
Mazel tov - may you be zoche to build a BNB.................

fil said...

happy birthday good doctor

Anonymous said...

boy i'm glad you are not meshulochim what a plea for comments! You may continue to write because a) u rite well and b) u make me laugh also dr gruenkern remember you were/are supposed to pull me out of the soup I'm in
related

Stuart said...

Happy Birthday. Can I come over for a L'chaim this Shabbos?

SLiM said...

We at home have been talking about how best to acknowledge your first birthday. I am glad to see you knew how to celebrate on your own.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you will continue to keep posting and visiting other blogs as well!