Thursday, February 28, 2013

Not Only Public Transportation

I'm beginning to think that it is lower Manhattan and not just public transportation. Let me explain


I went to court today. I parked my car in a secondary lot that I use, as my usual lot was full and I couldn't get in. I told the attendant I would be a half hour or all day, depending on whether I had to run into Brooklyn. In the end, I spent the whole day waiting on one case and didn't get out of court until 4 PM.


Now I drive a black car of the Honda family, so when I got to the lot, I gave the guy my ticket. He looked at the ticket and said "Hyundai". I was a bit distracted looking over the near empty lot for my car, and not seeing it. But then it registered what he said, and I corrected him. He said it again, I corrected him again, getting a little nervous that I couldn't see my car.

Then he gets in a WHITE car, and says "this one's yours". I told him AGAIN no, I drive a BLACK car.

And then it hit me.

I took my mother in law's WHITE Hyundai to work today.

Maybe I SHOULD take the bus.

1 comment:

FBB said...

i I'm beginning to think that it is lower Manhattan and not just public transportation

I am beginning to think it may be something else entirely....