Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2016, Here We Are

Its been a  very long time, dear Reader, but the Good Doctor is back!!!!!

I wanted to see if something I wrote 8 years ago was still valid ( OF COURSE it was), so I checked the site to see. Once here, I was overwhelmed by a feeling of nostalgia for the good old blog, and wondered why i had basically abandoned it. One of the reasons that come to mind is politically I have been too vehement to post, ( between the jackwagon in the house and the bumbling republicans in congress, it is too depressing and upsetting to write).  Another is that once I perfected the waffle, I lost a major stream of writing. However, there are all other life milestones to write about as well, such as Black (Green?) Friday, and the foibles of people and the good Dr. himself.

So I will try to revitalize the site. I hope to see you all in the comments section. Please feel free to offer topics. I think i will generally stay away from most politics, as this season seems to really fire people up, but you never know.


No comments: