Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday

I had birthday this week. ( I know, A birthday, its a German thing, let it go). Lovey really gets into birthdays and thinks it is funny to tell everyone she sees that it is my birthday. So we were in an old age home visiting some relatives and she announced to everyone that it was my birthday (I only think about a third of the people heard it, though.) One man standing there perks up and says " hey, its my wife's birthday too!" so I go over to the wife and say " Happy Birthday" and she responds " Yes, my birthday is August 28th".

I felt that at this point it was just best to smile all around.

2 comments:

Dipsy said...

I think that was probably the best idea. this made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

the response of both the man and the woman leaves only one question Which one of them was wrong!!!!!
related