Monday, March 7, 2011

Other Matters

I have been called to task by one of my "lurkers", ( a term I have been branded on facebook, since I read but usually do not comment) that there are too many blogs about waffles. However, I have found that my other posts get even less of a response than the waffle ones do, even if the comments are from family members with no patience.

I have tried different topics, politics, the idiotic mayor of New York, driving and court stories, to name a few, but the beauty of the waffle quest is that it is a theme that has constant updates. I mean, how many ways can you say the president is an incompetent fool and the mayor a self important moron???

Be that as it may, if I actually received responses to the posts, I might be inclined to talk about other topics. I mean, its not like there aren't other blogs that DO talk about all kinds of different random topics, usually headed with one work, and consisting of one to three paragraphs.

So comment away, dear readers, and I will continue to post on all and sundry topics.

And waffles.

3 comments:

the cereal eaters said...

well we might not comment but you know that we read your blog because we've provided real life comment on your waffle obsession

Dipsy said...

I love the court stories, and the hatzolah stories. On the politcal front I don't bother to comment bk I so often agree with you, even if I wouldn't quite put it into those words.

Lurker said...

"Other Matters", well, if that excludes waffles, thank you. How about pulling topics, and blessing all us lurkers with your comments on....... current events. There's such great VARIETY!!!!!!!!!!! and all offer you a platform for your comic cynicism. Imagine what fun you'd have commenting on the fall of 40 year reign, filthy rich monarchs? Or the woman who snatched a baby from a hospital 20+ years ago and now says that someone else did it. Or, the total craziness of Charlie Sheen??? Whatever it is, PLEASE allow some recuperating time before Waffle Quest III comes out.