Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pizza Party?

The other night I went out to eat with Lovey for her birthday ( somewhat belated, for all of you who might be getting nervous). We decided to go dairy, as that is her usual preference. Now I am a somewhat predictable guy with some real prejudices when it comes to certain dairy foods, facts that are well known to the members of my family. However, I decided to live dangerously and ordered the salmon.




When we got home, I was on the phone with Related, who, when I informed her that i had gone to AL Di La asked me if I had ordered the personal pizza, my usual favorite. I informed her that I had indeed ordered salmon.




Then I spoke to Stretch. I asked him to guess what I had ordered, and the answer was ….. a personal pizza.




Finally, I was talking to Soupeater, and he asked me how the dinner was, followed by " You certainly didn't order fish"




I give up.




Next time I think I will stick with the pizza

1 comment:

Dipsy said...

well now having seen you order fish another time I am wondering what is next? Mayonnaise on your sandwhiches?!!??