Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Israel Here I Come

So I decided that I would like to visit Stretch, who is currently hanging (wearing?) his hat in the Holyland. Tickets are not cheap now, unless you fly via the Third World, so I decided to look for an alternative. 

Now a few years ago i got  a HAS card which is supposed to be good for Israel , and easy bonus  trips.  I figured they must be serious because they use a picture of the Kotel on their cards. 

However, recently I got a letter Fron them stating  that I am starting to lose points. So I decided that it is time to see if I can get a free ticket to Israel, before all my efforts are wasted.  

Stay tuned, dear reader to see how this saga develops. I have a feeling it is going to be a too good to be true type of situation. 







No comments: