Thursday, October 30, 2008

doctor greunkern

I am sure that by now, you are all saying to yourselves, " so who is this mysterious Dr. Greunkern? and why isn't he wearing any pants???"

Well, the Doctor is a cross between professional schooling and a self appointed professorship without portfolio. The Greunkern is both a cultural reference, as well as an homage to a pen name used before.

So see if you can figure out the first and middle names of the good doctor. This will let me know who has been paying attention over the years.

I see that I have created a monster, ("HELP, I've started blogging and I can't STOP!!) but I have all this inner pent up creative juice that has not had an outlet until now, except as a commenter of other people's work. hopefully, things will settle down as I clean out the backlog of writings that have to come out. ( and then, of course, will come the Great American Novel)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate to bring this up but why do you spell your last name grEUnkern and not the more common spelling of GrUEnkern????