Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome

Well, I have finally made it into this century. I have decided to Blog. After being the first poster on another blog, ( hence the sign-off, FP) a title I will covet almost as much as my son's, I have been bitten by the bug.



Actually, the desire to Blog hit when I read the posts on that blog, and having to give props where due, that would be the fine blog known as icebergcarwash. http://www.icebergcarwash.blogspot.com/. I realized that I could vent, ruminate on things important to me and get things out of my system, and of course, ultimately become rich and famous (more on this later) . I also realized that blogging can be good for the soul and the disposition, as I have noticed other bloggers who are calmer once they began blogging, and their complexions have never looked better either.



I am sure you are all wondering about the name, however, in true advertising and commercial fashion, I shall tease it and tell you that I will discuss it in a further post, so please stay tuned ( DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!!!)

2 comments:

FBB said...

Welcome to the Blogsphere, Doctor G!

wolfman said...

I knew a writer named Oscar Gruenkern, spelled his name differently but maybe you know him. I f you do please tell him I have a sock of his ( I finally washed it)