Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bring on the 'berries, and don't forget the peanut butter

I hate waiting on lines. Or more correctly, I hated waiting on lines (and at lights, for that matter, and would go five miles out of my way to avoid a 30 second light.). However, since the advent of the PDA, and more importantly, the blackberry, I no longer mind as much. This is actually being written in a Costco, on my 'Berry, as I wait behind Mildred, who is buying 7,000 gallons of water and 400 boxes of mac and cheese. I however, am purchasing a (yes, just one) coat.

So with the ability to now work, play, text, email and compose blog entries, I don't mind the lines any longer.

Gotta go, my turn to check out. However, I still hate lights.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

FBB said...

I hope you got a nice coat. I love Costco, I will blog about it soon...at www.icebergcarwash.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

What nothing important or unimportant to blog about to day?

Anonymous said...

OKAY YOU PEOPLE I DON'T SEE HOW RIDICULOUS BLOG NAMES ARE ANY DIFFERENT THAN ANONYMOUS

SO WHY DO YOU NEED MODERATION?