Monday, June 7, 2010

I'M BAAACK!!!!!

i don't know why, or for how long, but for some reason, my computer is not blocked today! I noticed first that certain links were working, then, when i was researching someone, I was able to access sites that have previously been blocked.

So of course, the first thing i could think of doing when i realized that i could once gain get to the good doctor without going through gatekeepers and machinations ( not unlike managed health care), was to share the good news with you all, dear readers.

Now this leads to a new pressure to keep the wonderful bits flowing here. ("OK, wiseguy, your excuse is moot, we expect blogs, and we want to be entertained!") So I can always claim ( in advance) that this unblocking must be some kind of fluke. Therefore, if you don't see a post for say, a week, assume I am blocked once again.

Or just have nothing to say.

No comments: