Monday, October 25, 2010

6,000. Wow

Here we are hitting another milestone. As you can see from the last one, I now write a post so we know when we get 1,000 more hits, with the goal being to have to write one of these every day or so.
Well, a quick check on our inspiration shows that we are now only approximately 3,380 behind the good folks over at Carwash , who I probably should not link if I want to pass, but I can always spend days just hitting my own site over and over.

considering it took over 100 days to go 1,000 hits, that is less than ten a day. And this is even after I post the addresss and hand it out to people. What is this, folks are actually busy with life that they can't take the time to check out our pearls of wit and wisdom? Well obviously, if you are reading this I am preaching to the choir, so what is the point of ranting here? None.

I shall have to take an ad out in the local papers, or sign anonymously with my website.....

3 comments:

G6 said...

Personally, I get your feed on my Google Reader so I don't need to give you "clicks" to get your "pearls of wisdom".
That may be your problem.

FIL said...

why don't you give out leaflets on the subway, or stand on 42nd street and hand out sheets, admonishing the passersby to "check it out."

FBB said...

sign all your emails with your blog address (just know, that for some people this will automatically send your mail into a spam folder).

Not to be toooo hypocritical....POST MORE!